NYCON Training, Workshops and Events are one of the biggest benefits of membership according to a recent Survey! Members get deep discounts on attending, and are many times elligible for scholarships to conferences through our regional partnerships with foundations in the Mid Hudson Valley, Oneonta, Syracuse and more!
For more information on any events, trainings, and webinars listed below please contact our Membership and Marketing Department at 518-434-9194 ext 126 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Camp Finance 2013
- Two Day Conference: Click on the Camp Finance picture below to view last year´s 2012 topics, agenda, exhibitors, and events! Further information and rates for 2013 will be offered soon!
- Who can attend? Executive Directors, Financial Staff, Board Members,
Practitioners, Fundraisers, Marketing & Communications Staff, Development Staff
- Cost: Members receive a discounted price
- Overnight and Day Rates available
- Location: Mohonk Mountain House, Elmira New York
- Date: October 10th - 11th 2013
- Look out for upcoming discounts and deals in your NYCON E-Newsletter!
Build a Better Nonprofit Training Series:
Life Insurance Program Spotlight [Webinar] [ 5/23/2013 ]
Complete Nonprofit Website Toolkit [Webinar Series] [ 6/4/2013 ]
Social Media Myth Busting: If You Build It, Will They Come? [Lunch & Learn Webinar] [ 6/14/2013 ]
Workers Comp Issues for Arts Organizations [Webinar for NYSCA Grantees Only] [ 6/21/2013 ]
Upcoming Events & Conferences:
Sorry, there are no events & conferences available at this time
Lunch and Learn Webniar Series click here for schedule
These events are held online - take right from your desk!
Designed exclusively for our members, the Lunch and Learn Webinar Series allows you to access a variety of information and knowledge from our staff experts conveniently during your lunch break! You can attend webinars on a variety of different topics including:
- Board responsibilities, fiscal reporting, fund development planning, risk management, grant writing, personnel policies, and marketing.
- We also provide a variety of webinars specializing on specific NYCON Membership Benefits!
Who should attend? All nonprofit staff and board members, however this series is only FREE to NYCON Members!
- Members: Free - Register for Up to 5 Board and/or Staff Members for each organization per webinar.
- Non-Members: $50.00 per registration.
Free Pre-Recorded Webinars for NYCON Members...
Did you know that NYCON provides a variety of free educational, member benefit oriented and other types of webinars for our members. NYCON will now be keeping many of them in our online archive for your convenience. When you are ready for them, they´ll be here for you
Free Educational & Member Benefits Spotlights For All Members of NYCON:
Free Educational Webinars Designed for Members Funded by NYSCA (Open to all members):